my orchids changing colour?

Old 22-07-2015, 05:02 PM

Smile my orchids changing colour?

I got a beautiful orchid a couple of months ago. It's really healthy and has started growing new buds... when they are opening, they're a darker yellow. Any ideas why this would happen?

I can't upload the picture but any ideas welcome
Old 23-07-2015, 02:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default my orchids changing colour?

On 7/22/2015 9:02 AM, Leigh Angela wrote:
I got a beautiful orchid a couple of months ago. It's really healthy and
has started growing new buds... when they are opening, they're a darker
yellow. Any ideas why this would happen?

I can't upload the picture but any ideas welcome

Pretty much normal. Color will be the same once the flowers are fully
developed ... unless they have been artificially colored. Then, all
bets are off.

--

Ray

Providing high pressure breathing air compressors and accessories for
Fire Department, SCUBA, Paintball and industrial use since 1981