Old 05-08-2003, 04:19 AM
Maryann Albano

Default pest problem

Hello, I have to submerge my Cats in a "scale buster" solution
and I am at a loss as how to keep the plant medium from getting out of the
pot and all over the bucket. Can you help.
Thanks M.A This may have come through twice, if so I apologize.

Old 05-08-2003, 05:02 AM
K Barrett

You don't say how many plants you are submerging but I have used tape to
tape it in. Just as vendors do when they mail your purchases to you. The
solution will get in and the bark will - for the most part - stay put.

K Barrett

news