Old 22-09-2003, 08:42 PM
tennis maynard

Default bromeliads - info links

Tom-

I have been growing broms as long as I have been growing orchids. I
started because they are beautiful when not in bloom and orchids are
ugly except for their brife blooming cycles.

I do have some pics on my page:

http://www.orchidcourt.com/brom.html

but you will find information along with pics at the following site:

Florida Council of Bromeliad Societies:
http://www.fcbs.org

Their links page includes links to the BSI (Bromeliad Soc.Int'l.) which
has a magazine included in membership, and to the BROM-L (The Bromeliad
Taxonomists and Growers Discussion List), as well as growers/suppliers,
of which I am most familiar with Tropiflora, which carries a wide
variety of broms and has great plants. I have bought from them by mail
for about 10-12 years, and when I visited them in FL last year the staff
was great and so were the plants!

Tennis

bromeliads Michelle Gardening 16 19-11-2003 04:12 AM
bromeliads Tom Foley Orchids 4 24-09-2003 06:02 PM
thanks, here are specific harms, already caused, by GMOs. Info and Links... CaringIsTheFirstStep Edible Gardening 0 04-05-2003 03:44 AM
Bromeliads - Pineapples Lambert Plant Science 26 28-04-2003 03:44 PM
beginner questions about bromeliads Ted Shoemaker Gardening 1 23-02-2003 06:15 PM