Old 28-10-2003, 09:22 PM
Kenni Judd

Default Delray Beach OS Show

Oct. 31- Nov. 2, in the gymnasium of the historic Olde School Square in
downtown Delray Beach.

This is always a good one, hope to see some of you there.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com

Old 29-10-2003, 08:02 PM
Mick Fournier

Kenni,

Will we be able to see the rare and wonderful C warscewiczii alba "Firmin
Lambeau" or the fragrant and exquisite C dowiana "Excellente" at the show
this year?

Mick

Old 29-10-2003, 10:22 PM
Kenni Judd

Hi, Mick: Not on my tables, can't speak for the other growers ... But I can
say that DBOS always manages to have growers with varied selections and to
otherwise put on a great show, so I'm looking forward to it and bringing
_lots_ of nice "stuff."

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids