Old 04-01-2004, 06:32 PM
Jerry Hoffmeister

Default Which electric heater do you use?

I have a small (8x8) lean-to greenhouse and live in Seattle. I currently use
a 1500 watt electric heater. My previous one seemed to be more efficient
than the one I'm now using. I'm thinking to replace it but thought I'd do a
poll first to see which brand / model others use. So if you use electric
heat in your greenhouse, which do you use?

Thanks!
Jerry