Old 11-01-2004, 03:02 PM
Ray

Default RGO going down the drain?

A good point, Larry.

r.g.o is great for general discussion, and if you run into a problem that
may be better resolved by posting a photo and asking about it, the
discussion should remain here, with the photos posted on a.b.p.o.
Inevitably, the discussion will end up over there, but it really should be
kept here for continuity and for archiving.

Then there are the folks who don't get a.b.p.o that will miss the discussion
otherwise. Always keep in mind that we're here to share, so ought to do
what we can to make that as broad as possible.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 06:57:52 +0100, "Reka"
wrote in Message-Id: :

I think ABPO took nothing away from RGO, since the oohing and
ahing is done there, the discussion mainly here,

Just as a point of information, discussion in binary newsgroups has
traditionally been inappropriate, because binary newsgroups are not
archived on Google. Thus the textural content is lost to postarity.
Perhaps this could be overcome by crosposting abpo text messages to
rgo, or at least the messages that contain information as opposed to
chit chat.

[IBC] going no mail...going HOME! alicia-dr-hankins Bonsai 0 24-05-2004 03:05 PM
Re. RGO going down the drain. RetiredCBK Orchids 0 16-01-2004 04:05 AM
RGO going down the drain? Attn KYE Wendy Orchids 5 12-01-2004 10:08 PM
RGO going down the drain? Reka Orchids 1 06-01-2004 05:47 PM
RGO going down the drain? Reka Orchids 3 06-01-2004 05:45 PM