Old 14-01-2004, 03:02 PM
Reka

Default C. intermedia

Anyone seeing any activity on theirs? Mine has a double sheath (one inside
the other; is this normal?) but isn't showing any buds yet.
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---

Old 14-01-2004, 09:06 PM
Kenni Judd

Reka: I don't do a lot of intermedia, but I often see double sheaths on
other Catts -- most notably, bowringiana, in which case it's sometimes
triple or even quadruple. A double sheath is not usually a problem, but
occasionally the buds can get kinked up trying to break through. I wouldn't
do anything yet, other than watch, but if you see the buds having trouble
breaking out, you may need to do some cautious "peeling."

Good growing,

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids