Old 17-02-2004, 12:09 AM
Claude

Default Updated my site!

hello everyone!

I have updated my site:

www.picturetrail/phalguy

you`ll find an album containing 254 pictures of Phal species as well as my
wiah list, my orchid collection, my installation ( for the moment ) .

Bye

Claude

Old 17-02-2004, 12:09 AM
J Fortuna

Claude,
You forgot the .com in http://www.picturetrail.com/phalguy
I am going to go visit your site now, but I thought I would post this reply
as quickly as I could so that others don't miss your site because of it.
Best,
Joanna

s.com...

Old 17-02-2004, 12:37 AM
J Fortuna

Help! I am entranced by your very long slideshow, showing gorgeous pictures
of a wide variety of Phal species. I hit Pause to write this, but can't stay
long, since I have to go back to watch the rest. Thanks Claude. This is
great!
Joanna

Old 17-02-2004, 12:38 AM
Dustin

Wow, that is a lot of phals. I would love to be able to find some of
those species!

Dustin

Old 18-02-2004, 12:14 AM
Dustin

Claude, I would love to ask you some questions about where you get your
phal species at. Could you send me an email at
? Take of the remove- part.

Thanks
Dustin

In article m, Claude