Old 19-02-2004, 10:01 PM
kenty ;-\)

Default Fragrant vanda?

Hi Everyone,Are there any fragrant vandas ?I am thinking of getting princess
mikasa,this will be my first vanda.I know this one isn't fragrant.

--
Thanks Keith

Old 19-02-2004, 10:41 PM
Kenni Judd

V. tessellata, V. denisoniana, and many of their hybrids are fragrant, as
are Rhy. coelestis and gigantea and many of their hybrids, and quite a few
of the Aerides species.

But Ascda. Princess Mikasa is an excellent choice for a first "vanda" --
easy to grow and very free-flowering.

Good growing,

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com

Old 20-02-2004, 12:19 AM
Diana Kulaga

Princess Mikasa may not be fragrant, but it blooms for us constantly! No
sooner than a spike wilts, another is coming. The Princess Mikasa series
(there are several colors) is a very rewarding way to grow Vandas!

Diana

"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
Thanks Kenni for your advice!

--
Thanks Keith
. ..

Old 20-02-2004, 04:12 AM
tennis maynard

kenty ;-) wrote:

Hi Everyone,Are there any fragrant vandas ?I am thinking of getting princess
mikasa,this will be my first vanda.I know this one isn't fragrant.

Yes.See my post with pics on abpo where you cross-posted.

Old 20-02-2004, 02:19 PM
Mick Fournier

Keith,

Vanda coerulescens smells great.

Mick

==================

Old 20-02-2004, 02:25 PM
Mick Fournier

"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,Are there any fragrant vandas ?I am thinking of getting

princess
mikasa,this will be my first vanda.I know this one isn't fragrant.

--
Thanks Keith

POE 2007 - Vanda Rothschildiana - dusty blue tesselated vanda Eric Hunt[_1_] Orchid Photos 1 28-02-2007 12:50 PM
POE 2007 - Vanda Pakchong Blue 'Devera' - deep blue LARGE vanda Eric Hunt[_1_] Orchid Photos 0 28-02-2007 05:19 AM
Fragrant vanda? kenty ;-\) Orchids 0 19-02-2004 09:39 PM
Fragrant, Yellow rose recommendation Debabrata Ghosh Roses 21 03-02-2003 03:06 AM
Sunsprite Fragrant, Yellow rose recommendation Radika Kesavan Roses 8 02-02-2003 06:27 AM