GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   More arrests.... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/54724-more-arrests.html)

Bobby Baxter 09-03-2004 01:02 AM

More arrests....

Diana, you got it right. This thread is kinda taking the fun out of a
gardening forum since we do not expect to get into politics when we visit
this forum. I also believe some people will not purchase in the future from
certain vendors because of their comments.

Bobby Baxter
http://thegardensite.com

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have strong opinions on the thoughts and accusations in this thread, so
I'm sorely tempted to get into this, but..........nah. Not worth the loss
of camaradarie.

Diana

Ray 09-03-2004 01:06 AM

More arrests....

No, I wouldn't truly say that. It's just that the current administration
has really kicked the civil-liberty-trodding into a higher gear, in my
opinion.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"GrlIntrpted" wrote in message
. net...

"Ray" wrote in message
But Geir. You're assuming that the charges are valid in the first

place.
agree with Tennis that the "innocent until proven guilty" theorem is

being
badly trodden in this country under George II and his cronies, or should

say "puppeteers."

Hey Ray, you're saying this as if this kind of abuse, together with the
"puppeteers" didn't exist during the Clinton administration ;)

Mariana

David Fouchey 09-03-2004 01:14 AM

More arrests....

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 21:02:30 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

I have strong opinions on the thoughts and accusations in this thread, so
I'm sorely tempted to get into this, but..........nah. Not worth the loss
of camaradarie.

Diana

I was working under the assunmption the charges are likely true. If
not then I hope he is exonerated. BUT when it comes to fols who ARE
guilty of wholesale rampaging through wild stock I have no pity or use
for them.

MY Humble opinion of course.

And Ray I agreee with you on Dubya but this is not the proper forum
for that discussion! G

Dave

Diana Kulaga 09-03-2004 01:35 AM

More arrests....

I also believe some people will not purchase in the future from certain

vendors because of their comments.

Bobby,

There, I differ with you. If sharing the same opinions, politically or
otherwise, was a criteria for any kind of relationship, personal or
commercial, then my favorite sister and I would never speak to each other
again!

Diana