Old 24-03-2004, 06:37 PM
PhalGuy

Default Maybe OT, sorry!

Hello everyone!

Just a little simple survey!

Is there a lot of Canadian S/H grower like me who would like to get a
canadian distributor of PrimeAgra?

thanks

--
Claude

www.picturetrail.com/phalguy

Remove NOSPAM to reply

Old 24-03-2004, 08:02 PM
Ted Byers

Hi Claude,

You might want to talk to Brite-Lite/Que-Pousse.

I don't see PrimeAgra in there 2003 catalog, but I'd wager it is the sort of
product that would interest them. After all, they specialize on indoor
gardening and hydroponics supplies. I'd bet they'd have something you could
use instead of PrimeAgra if they don't have it and you have trouble locating
it. It looks like they hav almost a dozen stores in Quebec and another four
in Ontario, and they do do mail order.

Their toll free line is: 1(800)489-2215, and their website is:
hydroponix.com

I have not dealt with them, so I can't tell you what they're like to deal
with. I found their website, and arranged for them to send a catalog, as a
result of a web search: they have several products of considerable interest
to me (but I haven't made the trip to TO to investigate them further).

Cheers,

Ted

Old 24-03-2004, 08:12 PM
PhalGuy

Thanks Ted! I just sent them a message! Hoping this is going to work!

Claude