Old 10-05-2004, 09:02 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Maxillaria

Hey...

Does anybody have, or know of a place to get, a current taxonomy for
Maxillaria? Or even an outdated one, I don't care. I'm supposed to be
giving a talk this weekend... Yes, I know I'm behind, but this is the
first chance I've had to work on it.

Thanks

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
4) LittlefrogFarm kinda/sorta/somewhat open for business -
e-mail me for a list )
Old 10-05-2004, 09:02 PM
K Barrett

I know Christenson and Atwood are/were working on a revision.

A rudimentary scheme is on Lind'as orchid page, but that only takes you to
Maxilaria.

K Barrett

Old 10-05-2004, 09:02 PM
Rob Halgren

K Barrett wrote:

I know Christenson and Atwood are/were working on a revision.

A rudimentary scheme is on Lind'as orchid page, but that only takes you to
Maxilaria.

Yeah, I'm starting at the genus Maxillaria and working my way down
through the species, so that doesn't help me too much.

Thanks though,

Old 11-05-2004, 05:06 AM
danny

There is a page at UF with some Maxillaria classification stuff. Looks like
it hasn't been updated in a couple of years.
http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/natsci/herb...ax/default.htm

-danny

Old 11-05-2004, 03:07 PM
Rob Halgren

danny wrote:

There is a page at UF with some Maxillaria classification stuff. Looks like
it hasn't been updated in a couple of years.
http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/natsci/herb...ax/default.htm

Thanks Danny, its a start.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
4) LittlefrogFarm kinda/sorta/somewhat open for business -
e-mail me for a list )

Maxillaria sanderiana tenman Orchid Photos 0 29-04-2009 06:15 PM
POE 2007 - Maxillaria fractiflexa - stunning petals on this large-flowered Maxillaria Eric Hunt[_1_] Orchid Photos 0 28-02-2007 05:22 AM
Maxillaria mooreana baggins Orchids 1 13-01-2004 03:34 AM
Maxillaria mooreana baggins Orchids 0 12-01-2004 09:46 PM
Maxillaria callichroma- flat psuedobulbs Diane Mancino Orchids 0 16-04-2003 02:44 AM