Old 18-06-2004, 11:04 AM
Dave Gillingham

Default Where to post photos?

If I wanted to post a photo associated with a request for id help,
where should I put it? (Be polite!)

Dave Gillingham
Old 18-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Reka

Do you have access to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids on your server? If so, post there. If not, send a photo (small file - under
100 kb) to me and I will post it there for you with the request to send answers to rec.gardens.orchids.
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Old 19-06-2004, 02:04 AM
Dave Gillingham

Thanks, Reka. I do indeed have access to that group, & will post
there.