Old 17-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Diana Kulaga

Default Media Prep Let's Start a Good Idea, Tips Thread.

I have a 20 lb. size flour container that I use to soak spag or a CHC mix.
Turn it over a few times and roll like a cement mixer. I use less water,
spread it out more evenly, and don't end up with sopping mix.

For rock and fired clay (PrimeAgra, Aliflor) I have a pail drilled with
numerous holes in the bottom and about 4 inches up the sides. Put it on a
bench and let the water run through to clean new material or rinse old stuff
after a chlorine soak.

Diana