Old 07-08-2004, 01:02 AM
Matthew Donadio

Default OT? Self-Measuring Bottles

Hi all,

This is a little off topic, but I think that enough people may be
interested in it.

Does anyone know a source for empty self-measuring bottles? This URL
has a picture of one: http://www.seltec.com/pagoil.htm Basically, you
squeeze the bottle, and liquid fills a gradiated reservoir. They are
used most often for oils and fuel additives, but I have also seen them
used for liquid concentrate sports drinks.

I can't find any place that sells empty versions, only filled with some
product. I have one full of fuel stabilizer, but there isn't any
manufacturer info on it.

My idea is to get a few, and make my own concentrate from powdered
fertilizer at the rate I use, and also ones with additives (eg,
MSU+Superthrive). Measuring isn't a pain or even really a hassle, but
this would save a few steps and also be a bit cleaner.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--Matt
Old 07-08-2004, 07:54 AM
Aaron Hicks

Search for "squeeze dispensing bottles" on Google. Use the quotes.

A better alternative is to check local bottle or plastic companies
in the local phone book. Tell them what you want; they can get an amazing
spectrum of products.

The e-mail address in the header doesn't work. Send no mail there.

-AJHicks
CHandler, AZ

Old 07-08-2004, 07:06 PM
Matthew Donadio

Aaron Hicks wrote:
Search for "squeeze dispensing bottles" on Google. Use the quotes.

Thank you very much!

--Matt

Old 07-08-2004, 07:06 PM
Matthew Donadio