Old 06-10-2004, 05:28 AM
tennis maynard

Default Page update and spacemaking sale

I have given my site a major overhaul and added a culture section which
so far covers vandas, stanhopeas, disas, and summering outside, all
geared towards those who don't have greenhouses and can't have plants
outside in the winter. This includes a new sale list of plants I need to
move out to make room for the rest which won't all fit back into the
growrooms. Have a look at:

http://www.orchidcourt.com

Old 06-10-2004, 03:48 PM
wendy7

Nice plants Tennis & great prices. Will check to see if
I need anything.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

tennis maynard wrote:
I have given my site a major overhaul and added a culture section
which so far covers vandas, stanhopeas, disas, and summering outside,
all geared towards those who don't have greenhouses and can't have
plants outside in the winter. This includes a new sale list of plants
I need to move out to make room for the rest which won't all fit back
into the growrooms. Have a look at:

http://www.orchidcourt.com

1946 Adam the Gardener November week 1 page 1 S_edge November week 1 page 1 S_edge.JPG [2/2] swordedge[_2_] Garden Photos 0 15-10-2008 12:46 PM
web page update gardenlen Australia 0 16-01-2006 11:30 PM
New page format up on my Species Photos page - comments solicited Eric Hunt Orchids 1 13-05-2004 03:06 AM
Update Aquarium Page Ed Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 03-05-2003 08:41 PM