Old 17-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Diana Kulaga

Those are lovely, Dustin, and nice work on the site.

Diana

Old 17-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Diana Kulaga

Old 17-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Diana Kulaga

Old 17-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Diana Kulaga

Old 17-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Diana Kulaga

Old 17-10-2004, 10:29 PM
Diana Kulaga

Sorry, guys. Don't know why that got posted x3.

Diana

Old 17-10-2004, 10:29 PM
Diana Kulaga

Old 19-10-2004, 01:24 AM
GrlIntrpted

"Dustin " wrote in message ...
Im pretty happy with that one. I think the flower is going to flatten
out some still. I bought two of them when you had them on sale last
year. Do you know if those plants were clones or seed grown? The other
one I have is growing on a tree fern slab and doesnt look like its gonna
bloom anytime soon. The slab retains a lot of water and the plant isnt
as happy as the one mounted on the cork.

Dustin

Dustin, kudos on a job well done. The site is growing by leaps and bounds.
I love it, and have to admit that I am jealous of your ever expanding Phal
collection. You've got me beat hands down!

Mariana
Who missed out on the Phal thalebanni sale...and now it's all gone...

Old 19-10-2004, 04:29 AM
Dustin

Thanks for the compliments.
I will let you know if I can find a thalebanii for you. I was hoping to
get a bloom out of that plant this summer but I think its going to be a
while. My lamelligera is going to bloom in a few days though.

Dustin