Old 15-11-2004, 07:29 PM
Claude

Default What a feeling...

Hello group!

Again, what a feeling of discovering 2 spikes?
I`m so happy!

Bye

Claude

Old 16-11-2004, 12:38 AM
J Fortuna

Yay, Claude! Congratulations!

Joanna

P.S.: I on the other hand had a bad orchid day today: one of my Phals leaped
from its shelf onto the floor. and broke the clay pot it was in and the
spike that it had been growing. Yikes! Part of the spike is still there and
so I figure/hope it will probably branch and continue from there. It had
outgrown its pot and tipped to the side, and I should have corrected for
that. Hindsight is 20-20.

Old 16-11-2004, 01:45 AM
Claude

Ouch..... that`s a bad day!!

I`m very sorry for you Joanna! I hope the spike will continue ...
What is the name of this phal?

Claude

Old 16-11-2004, 01:45 AM
Claude

Old 16-11-2004, 01:45 AM
Claude

Old 16-11-2004, 01:10 PM
J Fortuna

Thank you Claude.

Funny that you should ask about the name. It's a no ID white Phal, but our
nickname for it is "Flowerfall" because of it's beautiful waterfall pattern
of flowers when it blooms. The name seems a bit ironic since its fall. David
joked right after it happened, "don't worry the plant itself look healthy,
it will live to fall again."

Joanna

Old 16-11-2004, 06:42 PM
Dave Sheehy

Well at least your phals are spiking. None of mine have done anything yet.
All this talk of spiking phals is making me antsy.

Dave

J Fortuna ) wrote:
: Thank you Claude.

: Funny that you should ask about the name. It's a no ID white Phal, but our
: nickname for it is "Flowerfall" because of it's beautiful waterfall pattern
: of flowers when it blooms. The name seems a bit ironic since its fall. David
: joked right after it happened, "don't worry the plant itself look healthy,
: it will live to fall again."

: Joanna

: "Claude" wrote in message
: ...
: Ouch..... that`s a bad day!!
:

Old 16-11-2004, 06:42 PM
Dave Sheehy

J Fortuna ) wrote:
: Thank you Claude.

: Funny that you should ask about the name. It's a no ID white Phal, but our
: nickname for it is "Flowerfall" because of it's beautiful waterfall pattern
: of flowers when it blooms. The name seems a bit ironic since its fall. David
: joked right after it happened, "don't worry the plant itself look healthy,
: it will live to fall again."

: Joanna

: "Claude" wrote in message
: ...
: Ouch..... that`s a bad day!!
:

Old 16-11-2004, 11:00 PM
Diana Kulaga

Well at least your phals are spiking. None of mine have done anything yet.
All this talk of spiking phals is making me antsy.

I have the opposite problem. With these stupid busted fingers, I am way
behind on repotting, and the Phals are a-spiking early. Hoo boy.

Diana

Old 17-11-2004, 09:53 AM
Dave Gillingham

Hey Diana, I thought it was just *one* finger - perhaps "the little
finger on my right'? What else have you been doing to yourself?

What a feeling... Claude Orchids 0 15-11-2004 07:29 PM
Now that's a good feeling!! Mark and Kim Smith Ponds 1 28-06-2004 02:03 PM
Pillow feeling as filter media ? Amit Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 21-12-2003 03:42 PM
while you're all feeling creative a United Kingdom 2 28-06-2003 11:32 PM
[IBC] (off topic) Trees increase the feeling of well-being Rainer Burmeister Bonsai 1 08-04-2003 02:20 PM