Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-12-2004, 02:12 PM
J Fortuna

Reka,
I understand Italian well enough to know that there was no mention of
orchids in your translation, "Happy New Year". :-)
Joanna

"Reka" wrote in message
J Fortuna wrote:

Anyway, Polish is my native language, then I relocated to Austria (hence

the
German) before coming to the US, and my mother lives in France. I could

have
attempted Italian (for Reka), but since she lives close to the Austrian
border, I figured German would be ok since my Italian is limited to

tourist
phrases, such as the essential "Prego uno gelato." (An ice-cream

please.)

In Italian it is "Buon Natale ed un felice anno nuovo!", but you are
right, we speak German here in the North! :-)

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Reclaim Your Inbox!

Rediscover the Web!
http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/products/firefox/

They're free!

Merry Christmas everyone Rick Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 26-12-2004 12:13 AM
OT Merry Christmas Shell Orchids 0 21-12-2003 06:42 AM
Merry Christmas & Happy new Year Theo Bonsai 0 19-12-2003 05:43 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Mike K Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 20-04-2003 06:16 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Allegra Roses 0 23-01-2003 08:22 AM