Old 18-12-2004, 10:58 PM
keith ;-\)

Default Merry Christmas Everyone!

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas & New Year,and to say how
much I enjoy this newsgroup & advise/interaction with everyone!

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.

Old 18-12-2004, 11:43 PM
Diana Kulaga

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas & New Year,and to say how
much I enjoy this newsgroup & advise/interaction with everyone!

And to you, Keith!

Diana

This year's Kulaga Christmas card will be posted later....Never posted it
here before, but why not?

Old 19-12-2004, 01:43 AM
wendy7

The same to you too Keith & thanks.

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 19-12-2004, 02:45 AM
Susan Erickson

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:43:50 -0800, "wendy7"
wrote:

The same to you too Keith & thanks.

We need to keep this one of Keith's going. Circle the globe and
pat ourselves on the back. We are a fairly civil bunch and mind
our P's and Q's generally. It is always refreshing to sit down
and read RGO and enjoy the delightful eye candy on ABPO.
Thanks all and Merry Christmas, Happy New Year. And if that is
not your holiday - sorry I am late saying Happy Hanukkah.
SuE

Old 19-12-2004, 02:46 AM
J Fortuna

In Polish, especially for Martha:

Wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji Swiat Borzego Narodzienia , i duzo
storczyków w nowym roku!

In German, for Reka, and anyone else who might understand it:

Frohe Weihnachten, und viele Orchideen im neuen Jahr!

In French, especially for Claude:

Joyeux Noel, et beaucoup d'orchidées dans la nouvelle année!

In English, for everyone:

Merry Christmas, and many orchids in the new year!

Best,
Joanna

Old 19-12-2004, 09:27 AM
Reka

J Fortuna wrote:
In Polish, especially for Martha:

Wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji Swiat Borzego Narodzienia , i duzo
storczyków w nowym roku!

In German, for Reka, and anyone else who might understand it:

Frohe Weihnachten, und viele Orchideen im neuen Jahr!

In French, especially for Claude:

Joyeux Noel, et beaucoup d'orchidées dans la nouvelle année!

In English, for everyone:

Merry Christmas, and many orchids in the new year!

Thanks, Joanna and everyone else. I wish you all a wonderfully peaceful
Christmas and a healthy, happy new year.

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Reclaim Your Inbox!

Rediscover the Web!
http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/products/firefox/

They're free!
Old 19-12-2004, 09:59 AM
keith ;-\)

I especially like the many orchids in the new year bit !are you clever
Joanna or do you have a good google toolbar-I liked your other Christmas
wishes!

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.

Old 19-12-2004, 11:21 AM
Dave Gillingham

Thank you, and all the very best to you and yours for the festive
season, as well as for 2005.

Old 19-12-2004, 02:15 PM
J Fortuna

Keith,

I would not use Google to translate into a language that I did not know, and
then post the results publicly, since it could lead to embarrassing results
of electronic mistranslation ... ok, let's say it would be more likely to
lead to embarrassing results, since I have at times succeeded in
embarrassing myself without the aid of electronic tools.

Anyway, Polish is my native language, then I relocated to Austria (hence the
German) before coming to the US, and my mother lives in France. I could have
attempted Italian (for Reka), but since she lives close to the Austrian
border, I figured German would be ok since my Italian is limited to tourist
phrases, such as the essential "Prego uno gelato." (An ice-cream please.)

So does that make me clever? or just an American of European origin?

Joanna

news:1103450338.1d2496aa25d25208dbda8a28b1843008@t eranews...

Old 19-12-2004, 08:30 PM
keith ;-\)

Or without sounding rude or crude a woman that has been about:-)

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.

Old 19-12-2004, 08:49 PM
Phalguy

Hello Joanna!

Merci beaucoup! Joyeuses Fetes a vous tous!

Happy Holydays!

Claude

Old 19-12-2004, 08:49 PM
Phalguy

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
| In Polish, especially for Martha:
|
| Wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji Swiat Borzego Narodzienia , i duzo
| storczyków w nowym roku!
|
| In German, for Reka, and anyone else who might understand it:
|
| Frohe Weihnachten, und viele Orchideen im neuen Jahr!
|
| In French, especially for Claude:
|
| Joyeux Noel, et beaucoup d'orchidées dans la nouvelle année!
|
| In English, for everyone:
|
| Merry Christmas, and many orchids in the new year!
|
| Best,
| Joanna
|
| "wendy7" wrote in message
| The same to you too Keith & thanks.
|
| --
| Cheers Wendy
|
| Remove PETERPAN for email reply
|
| Diana Kulaga wrote:
| I would like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas & New Year,and to
| say how much I enjoy this newsgroup & advise/interaction with
| everyone!
|
| And to you, Keith!
|
| Diana
|
| This year's Kulaga Christmas card will be posted later....Never
| posted it here before, but why not?

Merry Christmas everyone Rick Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 26-12-2004 12:13 AM
OT Merry Christmas Shell Orchids 0 21-12-2003 06:42 AM
Merry Christmas & Happy new Year Theo Bonsai 0 19-12-2003 05:43 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Mike K Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 20-04-2003 06:16 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Allegra Roses 0 23-01-2003 08:22 AM