Old 01-02-2005, 12:13 AM
Steve

K Barrett wrote:
Ok, I guess I'll have to defer discussion until everyone gets their copy of
'Orchids'.

K Barrett

I got mine today. Now I can read it myself. I may live pretty far off
the beaten path up here but it's good to know at least I'm not "the end
of the postal world".

Steve

Old 01-02-2005, 02:06 AM
K Barrett

"Steve" wrote in message
K Barrett wrote:
Ok, I guess I'll have to defer discussion until everyone gets their copy

of
'Orchids'.

K Barrett

I got mine today. Now I can read it myself. I may live pretty far off
the beaten path up here but it's good to know at least I'm not "the end
of the postal world".

Steve

So what do you think?

Old 01-02-2005, 04:13 AM
Steve

K Barrett wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

K Barrett wrote:

Ok, I guess I'll have to defer discussion until everyone gets their copy

of

'Orchids'.

K Barrett

I got mine today. Now I can read it myself. I may live pretty far off
the beaten path up here but it's good to know at least I'm not "the end
of the postal world".

Steve

So what do you think?

I'll read it tonight if I can stay awake. Stay tuned.
Old 01-02-2005, 04:21 AM
Steve

Steve wrote:

K Barrett wrote:

Ok, I guess I'll have to defer discussion until everyone gets their
copy of
'Orchids'.

K Barrett

I got mine today. Now I can read it myself. I may live pretty far off
the beaten path up here but it's good to know at least I'm not "the end
of the postal world".

Steve

I was going to add, but I forgot ...
For those who didn't get the magazine yet, wait until you see the
Anguloa on page 115. What an incredible plant! It was grown in Hull,
Quebec too, northwest of here. Less than 3 hours away. Obviously, I'm
impressed.

Steve
Old 01-02-2005, 06:01 AM
Lady Blacksword

"K Barrett" wrote in message
"Steve" wrote in message
Eric Hunt wrote:
*laughing at imagining Kathy with a degree solely in sea anemones*

*laughing again at how she would decorate the waiting room at her

dentistry
practice today if she had a degree in sea anemones*

Eric, you haven't seen her office, have you?

Steve
(just kidding, I haven't seen it either)

I like to say that at least my career stayed in a moist environment.

K Barrett

I would like to note, for the record, that I never meant this subject to get
so soggy.
Murri

Old 01-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Rob Halgren

Steve wrote:
K Barrett wrote:

Ok, I guess I'll have to defer discussion until everyone gets their
copy of
'Orchids'.

K Barrett

I got mine today. Now I can read it myself. I may live pretty far off
the beaten path up here but it's good to know at least I'm not "the end
of the postal world".

Steve

Nope, I am. Not sure why, I'm not that rural, but I always get my
Orchids mag last.

Rob

2a) See rule 1
orchids, obtain more credit

LittlefrogFarm - Growing the plants Rob likes. )

Old 01-02-2005, 04:15 PM
K Barrett

"Steve" wrote in message
Steve wrote:

K Barrett wrote:

Ok, I guess I'll have to defer discussion until everyone gets their
copy of
'Orchids'.

K Barrett

I got mine today. Now I can read it myself. I may live pretty far off
the beaten path up here but it's good to know at least I'm not "the end
of the postal world".

Steve

I was going to add, but I forgot ...
For those who didn't get the magazine yet, wait until you see the
Anguloa on page 115. What an incredible plant! It was grown in Hull,
Quebec too, northwest of here. Less than 3 hours away. Obviously, I'm
impressed.

Steve

I believe the photographer is Marilyn Light's husband, no?