Old 06-02-2005, 08:28 PM
Ray

Default Wildcatt

For those of you hesitating to purchase the Wildcatt Database, let me tell
you a little story about doing business with the Grays:

When I originally bought the program, it was on floppy disks. A couple of
years later, I emailed Helga to ask if I could get a CD version of the
installation disk, and she sent me one with no hesitation.

A couple of weeks ago, I suffered a hard drive failure, and after rebuilding
the machine, found that I had a problem installing from the old installation
disk, so I emailed them for guidance.

The response was "I'll send you a brand new installation disk and you can
throw the old ones away."

Now THAT is just plain old excellent customer service!!!

Old 07-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Rob Halgren

I second that. They did exactly the same for me a few years ago, when
I got a computer without a floppy drive. Great people to work with.

Rob

Ray wrote:
For those of you hesitating to purchase the Wildcatt Database, let me tell
you a little story about doing business with the Grays:

When I originally bought the program, it was on floppy disks. A couple of
years later, I emailed Helga to ask if I could get a CD version of the
installation disk, and she sent me one with no hesitation.

A couple of weeks ago, I suffered a hard drive failure, and after rebuilding
the machine, found that I had a problem installing from the old installation
disk, so I emailed them for guidance.

The response was "I'll send you a brand new installation disk and you can
throw the old ones away."

Now THAT is just plain old excellent customer service!!!

2a) See rule 1
orchids, obtain more credit

LittlefrogFarm - Growing the plants Rob likes. )