Old 11-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Lady Blacksword

Default ATTN: Steve

Hey Steve, you still thinking about getting rid of those sick Dends we
talked about? It's probably warm enough here for you to send them now. If
you still want to off them, e-mail me, and I'll give you an address, and you
can tell me where to send the shipping costs.
Murri

Old 12-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Steve

Lady Blacksword wrote:
Hey Steve, you still thinking about getting rid of those sick Dends we
talked about? It's probably warm enough here for you to send them now. If
you still want to off them, e-mail me, and I'll give you an address, and you
can tell me where to send the shipping costs.
Murri

I didn't forget. It has still been going below zero here, most nights.
The Den that started this whole idea took a turn for the worse. All the
larger pseudobulbs dried up at the bottom, killing them. There is one
little green leaf. I'm not sure it's even worth sending but for now I'm
just watching it.
I'm thinking I'll send you something in about a month, after I get back
from a family visit trip at the end of March, into April.

Steve