Old 13-03-2005, 03:22 PM
ambient

Default Orchid forum for everyone!

I have been reading orchid forums all over the net and finally found
one I really enjoy! Here is the link:
http://www.rv-orchidworks.com/orchidtalk If you want to have fun
reading and chatting about orchid growing in a forum without attitude,
check them out. There is an orchid plant give-away every month too! If
you decide to join please put my name [ambient] down as a referrer.
I would love to win one of the beautiful plants Louis sends out each
month! Thanks, Ambient

Old 14-03-2005, 05:44 AM
Dewitt

On 13 Mar 2005 07:22:26 -0800, "ambient"
wrote:

I have been reading orchid forums all over the net and finally found
one I really enjoy!

Hmmmm. . . So what are you telling us about this forum? You don't
like us?

This sort of post really sounds like a "not so subtle" promotion of
the site you refer to.

deg

Old 14-03-2005, 02:15 PM
ambient

Hmmmm. . . So what are you telling us about this forum? You don't
like us?

Hi deg,

It is not that I do not like this forum, it is that I found one where
members don't jump to negative conclusions about each other, your
response being an example. I will keep reading here because I have
found some good advice, I just wanted to share the other place with you
all.

Old 14-03-2005, 03:23 PM
Dewitt

On 14 Mar 2005 06:15:15 -0800, "ambient"
wrote:

Hi deg,

It is not that I do not like this forum, it is that I found one where
members don't jump to negative conclusions about each other, your
response being an example. I will keep reading here because I have
found some good advice, I just wanted to share the other place with you
all.

T'wasn't much of a jump.

I hope you'll be very happy participating in that other forum.
Perhaps your solicitation in this group will even result in enough
referrals that you win their month plant give away.

deg
Old 14-03-2005, 11:32 PM
GARLAND HANSON

What a GREAT idea!!! I wish I would have thought of that myself! What's
that forum address again?
Garland

news

Old 15-03-2005, 12:54 AM
J Fortuna

Oh I don't think that Deg had a negative response to this suggestion. I
think Deg must be psychic, and did me the favor of typing exactly what I
thought when I opened this post. Thank you, Deg!
Joanna

news

Old 15-03-2005, 01:26 AM
dusty

Hummm! You know he could put it up on the .01 auctions on Ebay like those
get a free DVD and other assorted items auctions; all you have to do is go
to this web sight sign up and get a 100 other people refered by you to win
something.

color me cynical as the outcome seems dubious to me.

Grow well and bloom magnificently
dusty