Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-03-2005, 02:19 AM
sandra

Default Lighting Problems

Hello, I've been recently growing a few orchids(mostly phals) in my
west window, but lately their leaves have been turning dark, dark
green, the roots all still look fine, I'm just worried about the
lighting.
Anyway, I'm thinking about doing artificial lighting next week, and I'm
wondering if 2 40 watt daylight bulbs in a shop light fixture will be
okay?
I'm just wondering if this will be enough, I can suppliment this with a
few hours of shaded sun that my west window gets.
Thanks, Sandra