Old 26-03-2005, 03:52 PM
GARLAND HANSON

Default Named Catt Cross?

Can any of you Wildcatters (sp?) tell me if the following cross has been
named. It is being mericloned by the millions!

Blc. Malworth x Pot. Wattana Gold

It is a very compact, solid yellow catt with excellent shape and substance!

Thanks in advance!

Garland

Old 26-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Susan Erickson

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:52:23 GMT, "GARLAND HANSON"
wrote:

Can any of you Wildcatters (sp?) tell me if the following cross has been
named. It is being mericloned by the millions!

Blc. Malworth x Pot. Wattana Gold

It is a very compact, solid yellow catt with excellent shape and substance!

Thanks in advance!

Garland

Not yet. And the spelling is Wildcatt Orchids.

Sounds like a nice plant. How about a picture over on ABPO?
SuE
Old 28-03-2005, 12:35 AM
Kenni Judd

Exceptionally fragrant, too, which is nice to see -- er, smell -- in a
yellow Catt ...
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids