Old 07-04-2005, 02:11 AM
Ray

Default Genesee Region OS Contact

Sure enough, when I tried the AOS listing, I got an email error.

Anyone have a good contact?

Old 07-04-2005, 04:13 AM
Bob Betts

Ray, I am surprised you were not able to contact them with Phil Matt's
email address.
If you need some more, there are 13 more email addresses for them at
http://www.geneseeorchid.org/contact_us.htm
Hope this helps this time.

Old 07-04-2005, 10:47 AM
Ray

Bob,

It's easy to understand: I tried the AOS listed contact while I was at
work. The address you gave me was at home!

Old 07-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Bob Betts

Okay, as long as you were eventually able to contact them that is all
that really matters.