Old 17-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Kye

Default Jewel Orchids in Australia

Looking for growers of Jewel Orchids in Australia. Please contact me if you
grow these plants.

Thanks
Kye.

Old 18-04-2005, 03:20 AM

Try: http://www.speciesorchids.com/index.html
I have imported (flasks) from a lot of countries and these guys really
do a good job. So they should do you very well. Good personell service
and nice quality flasks. I just looked at the plant list and they do
have Goodyera hispida compots (thats the bright green with white
stipes on the leaves (sort of verigated looking) listed as available.
I have a flask of Goodyera from them that was deflasked on Jan. 14th
2005 and they are allready climbing out of the pot.

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:23:44 GMT, "Kye" wrote:

Looking for growers of Jewel Orchids in Australia. Please contact me if you
grow these plants.

Thanks
Kye.

Name irnanook
Results Received 5160
Total CPU Time 8.651 years
Average CPU Time per work unit 14 hr 41 min 13.0 sec
Average results received per day 8.88
Registered on: Tue Jul 9 17:53:48 2002 UTC
SETI@home user for: 1.592 years
Your rank out of 4875909 total users is: 41015th place.
The number of users who have this rank: 6
You have completed more work units than 99.159% of our users.

Old 18-04-2005, 04:01 AM
Kye

THanks for that, I am actually ordering several flasks from Ian, and have
been a long time customer, but I do so like to hear success stories.

Kye.

wrote in message
[...]

TRIAD OF INFAMY Or, the 3 replies from West Australia Premier ColinBarnett to Australia Mining Pioneeer Jean-Paul Turcaud SENT AS ACONFIDENTIAL NOTE TO THE SILENT MAJORITY Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True Geology Australia 11 11-06-2010 09:29 AM
Jewel Orchids jtill Orchids 10 05-04-2006 01:16 AM
Endangered orchids found in W. Australia Reka Orchids 9 11-02-2006 09:17 AM
OT - Jewel of the Rift video now on Kazaa Mort Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 14-04-2003 09:08 PM
Jewel of the Rift video now on Kazaa 350X_Rider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 14 14-04-2003 05:56 PM