Old 08-05-2005, 10:15 AM
Dave Gillingham

Default Happy Mothers' Day

I don't know about the dates of Mothers' Day around the world, but
it's definitely on today here in Oz, and my diary tells me it is also
today in the US. So:

To all those mothers in our e-community, and also to any nearly
mothers, my very best wishes for your special day. Also my profound
respect for your completion of the process that is 99% all yours. (Or
is that 99.9%?)
Dave Gillingham
Old 08-05-2005, 10:37 AM
Reka

Dave Gillingham schrieb:
I don't know about the dates of Mothers' Day around the world, but
it's definitely on today here in Oz, and my diary tells me it is also
today in the US. So:

To all those mothers in our e-community, and also to any nearly
mothers, my very best wishes for your special day. Also my profound
respect for your completion of the process that is 99% all yours. (Or
is that 99.9%?)
Dave Gillingham

Thanks, Dave. Here in Italy it is Mother's Day as well. And a
beautifully sunny one!

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
Old 08-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Paphraguy

Happy Mother's Day and yes it is also in the US today.

Pete
THE SLIPPER ORCHID FORUM

Old 08-05-2005, 10:22 PM
Diana Kulaga

Why, thank you Dave! It's a lovely day here in Florida, and I have heard
from my sons and heirs as expected.

Diana