Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-05-2005, 01:34 AM
J Fortuna

Default Phrag spiking habits?

Now that I have a Phrag, I figure I am interested in knowing what a Phrag's
flowering spike looks like and where it emerges, so that I will know what to
watch out for. Is it more like a Paph's spike in the middle of the growth,
or is it more like an Oncidium's spike on the side? I know that a Phal spike
can be confused with a root at the beginning, a Paph spike can be confused
with a new leaf at the beginning, and an Oncidium spike I think looks like a
new growth at the beginning. Is the Phrag spike like any of these? Or what
is it like? Also does a Phrag flower only once from a growth or can it
reflower from a growth that previously flowered?

Thanks,
Joanna

Lawn spiking gizmo Lobster United Kingdom 6 02-04-2005 12:17 AM
Vanda Orchid spiking problem?? [email protected] Orchids 7 08-12-2004 10:15 PM
Oncidium spiking Tom R Orchids 3 21-03-2004 05:06 PM
Oncidium spiking Tom R Orchids 0 20-03-2004 11:15 PM
Oncidium spiking Tom R Orchids 0 20-03-2004 09:56 PM