Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-05-2005, 01:22 AM
Mick Fournier

Default Aussie Gold and psoriasis

A couple of months ago I was singing the praises of Aussie Gold orchid mix
on RGO.
http://www.aussie-gold.com/

The stuff is indeed good and I still use it, but only after putting
protective rubber gloves on. I have in the past had very minor flare-ups of
psoriasis caused by some common household cleaners so I know the basic
routine in sleuthing out the culprit causing skin pain/cracking.

Well I want to tell you this Aussie Gold attacked my hands with a vengeance
before I discovered I needed to wear gloves while handling it. My hands
looked destroyed and felt destroyed until I figured out the cause of this
terrible psoriasis outbreak was Aussie Gold. At The Redlands show I found
the lady who sold to me my first 4 bags of it... I told her of my findings.
She then admitted to me that she too had to wear gloves to prevent a similar
outbreak. Turns out her daughter can't get within 10 feet of the stuff or
she breaks out.

Beware, all that glitters is not gold.

Mick