Old 20-11-2003, 11:33 PM
Prof. Nikos Mastorakis

Default TEN (10) DAYS EXTENSION OF THE DEADLINE---- NEW Vassilopita as well as presentation

WSEAS will reply to you only if you write the word: WSEAS somewhere in the Subject
of your message,

EXTENDED DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 30, 2003.
SPECIAL EVENTS for WSEAS. CONFERENCES and NEW YEARS' EVENTS
PLEASE, READ:

* 5th WSEAS Int. Conf. on MATHEMATICAL METHODS AND COMPUTATIONAL
TECHNIQUES IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (MMACTEE 2003)
* 2nd WSEAS Int. Conf. on NON-LINEAR ANALYSIS, NON-LINEAR SYSTEMS AND CHAOS
(NOLASC 2003)
* 3rd WSEAS Int. Conf. on WAVELET ANALYSIS AND MULTIRATE SYSTEMS (WAMUS 2003)

As the year 2003 is finishing, we would like to make an overall
presentation of our work within WSEAS.

So, we would like to invite each of you (member of WSEAS or not)
in an OPEN DISCUSSION, as well as presentation of WSEAS FINANCES
in DECEMBER 31, 2003.

After this presentation, WSEAS following the
traditional custom of the NEW YEAR'S CAKE (Vassilopita), will
distribute small presents to each of its member during the
official ceremony of "Vassilopita". The whole ceremony will take
place in the APHRODITE ASTIR PALACE hotel, during the aforementioned multiconference

In the same evening, December 31 -- January 1st, the BANQUET of
the Conference (with live show) will take place. The same night
we will celebrate the 2004, the OLYMPIC YEAR of ATHENS, with
GREAT CELEBRATION EVENTS organized by the goverment and the authorities.
Join us to celebrate the end of the 8th year of the WSEAS and the beginning of the
9th!

More Details: www.wseas.org

REMARK: IN THESE WSEAS CONFERENCES
ALL THE ACCEPTED PAPERS WILL BE PUBLISHED
(a) as PAPERS in the conference proceedings
(b) as REGULAR PAPERS in WSEAS TRANSACTIONS (Journals)

Thanks

Prof. Nikos Mastorakis
WSEAS President
www.wseas.org/mastorakis

HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE:

I sent this email to you using your email address:
If you want to remove this email address from our list,
please, send me an email back with Subject: REMOVE
WSEAS
Then, your account:
will NEVER receive email from WSEAS in the
future!
---