Old 29-01-2004, 10:02 PM
Roland Browne

Default What is the correct way to take care of an ivy

Ive got an Ivy plant that just wont get any bigger than the pot that its
in. Ive had it for a year almost now and its not getting any bigger.I
keep it in the house and give it plenty of water and Iron even. Can
someone educate me on the proper care for an ivy plant? B/C I want this
thing to grow all over the room

Old 01-02-2004, 05:57 PM
Cereus-validus

Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy.

A kid will eat ivy too, wouldn't you?

***************

Do a google search for ivy care.

Old 01-02-2004, 05:57 PM
Cereus-validus

Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy.

A kid will eat ivy too, wouldn't you?

***************

Do a google search for ivy care.

Roland Browne wrote in message
Ive got an Ivy plant that just wont get any bigger than the pot that its
in. Ive had it for a year almost now and its not getting any bigger.I
keep it in the house and give it plenty of water and Iron even. Can
someone educate me on the proper care for an ivy plant? B/C I want this
thing to grow all over the room

Ivy, Ivy & more ivy Roger Tonkin[_2_] United Kingdom 6 08-07-2016 09:48 PM
IVY IVY IVY JCYates United Kingdom 15 28-08-2008 11:22 AM
Correct Tree Care Practice symplastless Gardening 0 18-05-2008 02:48 AM
Garden Gnomes care about the environment? Obviously not! Take legal action against fishing groups, under the duty of care rule. Brian[_9_] United Kingdom 0 07-02-2007 08:01 PM
correct way to water seed/lings stevej United Kingdom 3 31-03-2006 12:06 PM