Old 29-05-2004, 05:15 PM

Default Trial Communications Software

Hello,

My name is John Bailey, I work with a communications software company called
http://www.better-than-email.net and am interested in offering you a trial of
our Live Sales Person software. I am sure you are aware of the live chat or
helper type of software that allows you to talk to a customer service person
online. We have built a similar software but it is not only useful for
customer service but for sales too. Basically a button goes on your website
or in your email connecting you to your client in an instant chat.
It's better than email.

Why is it better than email?

- instant conversation
- open pages and navigate clients real-time
- help them instantly when they are making a purchase
- talk to those hard-to-get-ahold of clients in a chat interface
- answer all those question at once instead of playing email ping-pong

I am confident you will enjoy using this software on your website. I have
made available a free trial at http://www.better-than-email.net.

If you have any questions about becoming a reseller or how to use the product,
please click and chat with one of our agents. If you have a website, than you
have nothing to lose by taking our free trial.

Sincerely,

John Bailey
VP Product Research
http://www.better-than-email.net

In order to be removed from further contact by our firm, please email
. We respect your privacy and all requests
for no further contact.
---