Old 06-04-2003, 05:32 AM
Cereoid+10+

Default Archie's "Speck Theory"?

When did you become a scientist, Archie?

Who's is your your mentor? Is it Mr. Wizard or Bill Nye, the science guy?

Since you have your own "Speck Theory" of the universe, more likely it's
Richard Speck.

Keep up the good work renigrating science in you own special way!

May the farce be with you!

Archimedes Plutonium wrote in message

Henry Boyter wrote:

Asbestos is a mineral, it comes from the ground, and you can put it in

the
ground.
And it has been in the ground for a long time, not in a form plants can

use
as nutrients.
Since it came from the ground, putting it back doesn't change it.
Probably would make a good drainage material for plants.
Note that fiberglass is not natural, but man made. It is formed from
natural materials. The asbestos is processed as it comes from the

ground
like cotton yarn from cotton plants.

--

Henry Boyter, Jr.
PhD Chemist

http://www.itt.edu/staff/boyter/links/index.html
The opinions expressed are those of Dr. Boyter and
are provided for informational purposes only and
should not be used as advice. No warranty or
expression of professionalism is implied.

Henry I appreciate your comments. But I want to say something about
your humanity and my humanity in connection with being a scientist.
For I fancy that you consider yourself a scientist and I no doubt feel
myself a scientist.

My concern is that a scientist should never be stooping to the fear
of lawyers or lawsuit or the justice system. I feel that you should have
given your comments above but never have stooped to the add on of
the legal caption.

You see, Henry. I believe you denigrate and lower science and scientists
when you throw in this "fear of legal system".

I believe the internet and sci newsgroups in particular are far above
legalities.
In that if a scientist expresses his or her opinion that the legal system
should
never be invoked. Truth of science is far above legal systems in the

world.
Science is far above lawyers, judges, courts and anything of the legal

system.

I seem to have trouble saying what is on my mind about your caption. But
it troubles me to see any scientist render his or her opinion and then

have
to end their thoughts with a legal warning.

Science is the single greatest truth on Earth. And I have often written

that
Science is God and God is Science. Which is true in Atom Totality theory

for
we are just a tiny speck of God itself which is one atom.

So, Henry, I appreciate your comments on asbestos. But I feel that since

you
are a scientist, that you denigrate science itself when you end your

Freedom
of Speech, your mind, your opinion with some legalistic caption.

To me, that is like entering church and praying to God and at the end add

on a

legalistic jingo.

Science is freedom-of-speech. I do not like seeing scientists cobbled by

legal

systems.

Archimedes Plutonium,
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

Old 07-04-2003, 11:08 AM
Gordon Couger

Archie as a scientist.
Alumininum bolts in cast iron.
Goveroment frugrality.
Succsful Frecnh Miltary campaines.
Succsful UN natinos built by the UN.
Effective modern cotton body armor.
Uncle Al helping Archie.
Uncle Al speaking politly to Archie
Uncle Al not ****ing on Archie.

Notice the comment imposible thread in the ideas.

Gordon

Old 07-04-2003, 08:44 PM
Cereoid+10+

Maybe so but you should also consider doing a spelling check before you
post?

Lets try that again.

Archie as a scientist.
Aluminum bolts in cast iron.
Government frugality.
Successful French Military campaigns.
Successful UN nations built by the UN.
Effective modern cotton body armor.
Uncle Al helping Archie.
Uncle Al speaking politely to Archie
Uncle Al not ****ing on Archie.

Not to forget:

Archie not making a total ass of himself!

It is very likely that Archie really likes getting ****ed on.

Archie is nothing more than a speck (pimple?) on the butt of the universe!!!