Old 15-08-2006, 06:16 PM posted to sci.bio.botany

Default Peyote As An Extra Dimensional Entity

If you read American string theory it comes straight from
mathematicians who have eaten very small amounts of peyote. They found
a way to talk about physics as if it was a string, and wrap it around
to turn it into a sophisticated Celtic Knot. It isn't a spaghetti
theory, like so many kooks come up with because it actually described
modern physics and also talks about theorys which may never be proven
at the same time.

My conclusions after studying string theory is that it is valid, and
that we have extra-dimensions here on earth that some of us can tap
into. For people before the American Revolution time was understood to
be a line, and the only reason people still talk about it like it is an
amazing discovery today is that it no longer seems like one.

We have memories, and experiences, and plans for the future. But the
influences in our lives can change our destiny, through the use of
beliefs, thoughts, and environmental factors. If you have seen the
movie minority report, or even the matrix, you know what I am talking
about. And the possibility of extra-terestrial entities working magick
in our lives is very real.

But what you need to realize about extra-terestrial entities is that
they all have physical forms. The bible is one example of a cultural
influence, but the church is what is actually in control of the western
culture and can be either a positive or a negative influence in our
lives. And the church is influenced by the celbrieality we are present
with and the online social engineers who are corrupting and abducting
people with viruses.

But the peyote plant is another kind of entity all together. It forms
a symbiotic relationship with people who eat it, and begins to use
them! For the modern western white person this isn't always a positive
experience, because they aren't taught to think about extra-dimensions,
and how things can be expressed in codes, poetry, and still be
beautiful despite the cryptic nature of the artwork.

The peyote plant becomes like the butterfly effect in Americans lives
who are exposed to it, and it is what is actually in control of the
modern world from a 12th dimensional perspective.

We are all given the choice of taking drugs, and unless we foster a
symbiotic relationship with the plant in ceremony it is very dangerous.
Because the govornment doesn't want people to know about the power of
the extra-dimensional consciousness, and uses technology to simulate
its influence in our lives, to combat the influence of peyote.

Here are some tips on what the peyote plant wants from you if you have
taken it.
Good exercise (like bike riding)
No smoking or drinking
Lots of time outside
Drinking Lots of Water
And Eating Soup

And it also loves creativty, and good natural projects like gardening.
But it isn't as fond of sleep, because it increases your matabolism,
and gives you plenty of energy.

Here is some poetry written by a peyote shaman explaining his
perspective on the 4th dimensional reality (Which By The Way Other
Cultures Have Always Been Aware Of & Helps Ward Off Agression And
Frustration With The Non-Linear Nature Of Reality):

Hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption
Winding in and winding out
The shine of which has caught my eye

And roped me in
So mesmerizing, so hypnotizing
I am captivated

I am Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
I swear I knew it all along

And I am flawed
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself

So clear
Like the diamond in your ring
Cut to mirror your intentions
Oversized and overwhelmed
The shine of which has caught my eye
And rendered me so isoloated, so motivated
I am certain now that

So turn
Up the corners of your lips
Part them and feel my finger tips
Trace the moment, fall forever
Defense is paper thin
Just one touch and I'd be in
Too deep now to ever swim against the current
So let me slip away [3x]
So let me slip against the current

Slight hope
It dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption...

extra compost Gardening 0 17-04-2003 05:20 AM
extra compost animaux Gardening 2 15-04-2003 02:08 PM
extra landscaping bricks.... will Texas 1 05-04-2003 11:11 AM
Extra Pair of Hands BenignVanilla Ponds 4 30-03-2003 06:32 PM
extra landscaping bricks.... will Texas 1 19-02-2003 05:01 AM