Old 26-04-2003, 12:37 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default Complimentarity of physics gives at least 5 forces and 4 kingdoms of

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 01:50:14 GMT
(Bob) wrote:

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002 01:30:43 -0600, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:

Bacteria are mostly animals.

Bacteria are not animals at all. And so far as I know they have never
been thought to be animals. before they were accepted as a distinct
form, they were considered little plants, hence one of their old
names, schizomycetes [sp?]. I don't remember why they were called
plants. Back in those days out of ignorance biologists insisted on
having everything in one of two categories, plant or animal, and
somehow the bacteria got into "plants". We now understand that the
vast majority of all organisms, and of all biomass, are neither plant
nor animal.

bob

Bob is pointing out the hole or gap of logic in biology in that it is
just
a mere opinion as to what makes a "kingdom" in biology. No true
science-measure determines a kingdom in biology. Just consensus and
opinion. Find enough differences in a group of living things and
some men meet in a smoke filled dark room and announce that a
new kingdom in biology is now announced.

I made a mistake by saying Physics is 2 and only 2 things: particle and
wave.

If we inspect thoroughly Physics from the bottom upwards we notice
the canonical conjugate duals of Position versus Momentum and the
Time versus Energy. So we have 4 entities from the bottom. We have
(1) position (2) momentum (3) time (4) energy

Now, if we inspect Physics from the top downwards we notice that
we have Forces. And according to my Coulomb Unification of all the
forces of Physics that every force is really a Coulomb force:

Coulomb force proton to electron regions of atom
attract repel
/ \
/ \
StrongNuclear WeakNuclear nuclear region of atom only
/ \
/ \
gravity antigravity electron-space region only

Looking at Physics from the bottom upwards we start with very
much the foundational increments which are position, momentum, time,
and energy. Or 4 things at minimum

Looking at Physics from the top downwards we have *forces* which
describe all. And we have really only one type of force which is the
Coulomb force but the coulomb force in a different region of the atom
becomes broken symmetry and is shattered into the StrongNuclear and
Radioactivities in the nuclear region of the atom. Again, in the
electron-
space region of an atom where the electrons are dots of the electron-dot

cloud the Coulomb force is again broken symmetry into that of gravity
and its reverse of antigravity. Astronomers are only beginning to see
antigravity in the universe.

So, there should be at least 4 Kingdoms in biology when biology is
given a basis within physics. And there can be 5 Kingdoms if we
accept the top down view since there are 5 forces.

Now, let us look at the Sun in particular since Life on any of the
planets of
the solar system is created and sustained by the Sun. We all know that
the
Sun displays at least 4 of the Forces described above for some would say

that the Sun is absent the force of antigravity. In the Atom Totality
Theory
the force of antigravity like gravity maybe absent in regions of the
cosmos
and present in other regions. Think of the 5f6 of 231Pu as 6 different
lobes
and where each lobe has either gravity or its counterpart antigravity
and wherein
the two do not mix. So, the Solar System is in a region of the 5f6 where
the
lobe is gravity, but where astronomers are observing the evidence of
antigravity
in far regions of space, well, they are witnessing a different lobe of
the 5f6.

The Sun has clearly at least 4 forces working. It has the Coulomb, and
StrongNuclear and Radioactivities (broader than WeakNuclear) and
gravity.
The Sun has at least these 4 forces.

And in the Atom Totality Theory stars are hot nucleosynthesis. In the
Atom Totality the main and major purpose of existence is to
nucleosynthesize
the atoms into ever heavier atoms. But in stars that process is stopped
at around
element 96 and beyond. And so, Life was created by the Atoms in order to

carry on nucleosynthesis beyond element 96. Here, life on Earth has
nucleosynthesized elements beyond 114 or will shortly do that.

So, Life, in summary is "cold stars". Life is what the stars cannot
nucleosynthesize.

Now, since stars have at least the 4 Forces and since force is a
top-downwards
view. And since Life is the reverse of Stars. Then by logic, life should
have
at least 4 Kingdoms. Perhaps even 5.

If it takes at least 4 forces to operate a Star like our Sun, then it
should take
at least 4 entities which are Kingdoms to operate Life within the Solar
System.

And the two principles of physics that are my favorite tools are the
Complimentarity principle and the Least Energy Principle.

Archimedes Plutonium,

of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies