Old 26-04-2003, 01:26 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default physics to refine Linnaeus Classification Complementarity

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:03:48 GMT P van Rijckevorsel wrote:

Archimedes Plutonium schreef
Chitin poses a problem. And unless I can wiggle out of the problem, I am

stuck. One possibility is that calcium for animals is linked with the
electrical system in animals in that you cannot get the fast motion with
large mass unless it was calcium based. Chitin based is okay for tiny mass.

Not sure whether I can wiggle out of this.

One possibility is that there are 5 Kingdoms. One with a calcium framework

(animals of large mass) another with a carbon framework (plants), another
with a chitin framework (animals of small mass), and the last 2 with no
framework.

I wiggle out of the problem be calling low mass animals with chitin their

own kingdom.

+ + +
This leaves the vertebrates without calcium in their endoskeleton, as wel as
the non-arthropod invertebrates (probably some others as well). Better get
ready to have 5 squared kingdoms?
PvR
+ + +

Yes, I think I can wiggle out of this difficulty very easily. My mistake is
that
I am looking at the framework or skeleton as the main issue or variable. But it
is not. Perhaps it is oxidation or metabolism.

Example: suppose you wanted to classify a large diverse number of letters. One
variable is to alphabetize by last name. But another variable is to use the
date
as the key to classification.

The carbon to calcium framework is not the key parameter to focus on. It is
something else. Not quite sure what it is.

Biology is very complex so it maybe a multivariable group of parameters.
Perhaps skeleton with nervous system with something else is one parameter.
Perhaps the gas respiration with food intake is another parameter.

It is folly to hinge the 5 forces of physics onto biology with the single
variable of skeleton types.

Archimedes Plutonium,
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

Old 26-04-2003, 01:26 PM
Jie-san Laushi

Example: suppose you wanted to classify a large diverse number of letters.
One
variable is to alphabetize by last name. But another variable is to use the
date
as the key to classification.

Uhh...if I have several friends who wrote me letters over several years, I
would classify each one's letters by both name and date: the Landis file,
arranged by date, the Severns file, arranged by date...you get the picture.

Jie-san Laushi

Huodau lau, xuedau lau, hai you sanfen xue bulai
to email: eliminate redundancy