Old 26-04-2003, 01:28 PM
Tsu Doh Nimh

Default Merchant Accounts

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for signing up for Online Merchant Services to manage
your American Express(R) Merchant account online. We hope you are
enjoying the ease and convenience of using our service. Here are
some helpful tips for managing your account online.

1. How do I login to manage my account online?
To access your secure account, go to:
www.americanexpress.com/merchant. Select "Log In". submit your
user ID and password, and the Online Merchant Services home page
will open.

2. How do I access my statement?
Simply go to the "View Payments" box and click on "Payment
Reconciliation Report, then choose the dates (example 04/01/2002)
and select "View" mode. You can also print hard copies by
choosing "Print Preview or Export". (You'll no longer receive
paper statements, but you can easily print them out).

3. Is my statement emailed to me?
To view your statement, you simply login to Online Merchant
Services, 24/7. You will not receive your statement via email.

4. How do I view all of my disputes or find a specific dispute?
Login to Online Merchant Services, click on Customer Disputes and
then click on Search/sort and choose from the various options.

5. How do I respond to disputes online?
Log in to Online Merchant Services. Under "Resolve Disputes"
click on "Customer Disputes." Click OK in the search window,
click "View all Locations," click "Retrieval." Select the
fax "Cover Page," and print it. Hit the back button on your
Web browser, click on "Enter Response, " and select your
response. Fax supporting documentation to the number listed on
the
Cover Page.

6. Can I get a breakdown of a payment?
Go to "View Payments" on the OMS homepage and select
"Payments." Click OK at the bottom of the page (no search
criteria is needed) and follow the blue links to access the
Cardmember details.

7. How do I add or delete services?
To add or delete services, click on the "Edit Your Online
Account" link.

If you need further assistance, you can learn more about Online
Merchant Services at: www.americanexpress.com/oms4