Old 26-04-2003, 01:29 PM
Cereoid+10

Default Floral anatomy question OT! Rinkytink

You reign supreme as the resident troll, Rinkytink.

You have never proven to have any original thoughts on anything, rarely cite
any sources and repeatedly show that English is a second or third language
for you and often beyond your comprehension. You have been the one who
refuses to stay on topic because you always assume the topic is about you
personally. I couldn't care less about your enormous ego. You have never
impressed me with anything you say.

You make Archie seem almost credible in comparison to your inane drivel.

You obviously know nothing about me and that is the way it should be.

P van Rijckevorsel wrote in message
I am not entirely without hope for Cereoid. He does know something,

although
not nearly as much as he thinks he does: the real problem is that he

cannot
deal with the uncertainty of not being in the know on ... anything.

Most persons who show this behaviour know very little. The fact that

Cereoid
does know something is proof of some ability to learn, which leaves open

the
possibility that he might learn to change his behaviour. Maybe he will

just
learn to save his postings first and wait a few hours, then edit them

before
posting. That would make a difference already. Maybe, in the long run, he
will even learn to stay on topic ...
PvR