Old 21-05-2003, 07:56 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default Amur-ginnala-maples like wet clay soils

I know silver maples like wet, constantly wet, clay soils. They thrive
in it. Not sure whether silver maples or cottonwood or ash like wet
soils the best. All three
seem to thrive in wet soils.

But I wonder if Amur ginnala maples, since silver maples love wet soils
whether
the Amur maple also loves the wet soil. I mean, they are two different
species
but I would think that most of their genetics is similar and thus both
loving
wet heavy clay soil. I have planted Amur maples in a wet low spot and
they
seem to be doing okay so far.

Archimedes Plutonium,
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies