Old 23-06-2003, 08:41 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default Leghemoglobin superior farming when 2 cash crops Renewable

Mon, 23 Jun 2003 02:13:12 -0500 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

I do not know. Whether Leghemoglobin supports or sinks my theory that the
Plant kingdom is a dual to the Animal kingdom with lines of impossibilites running
through each. If a plant can have a form of hemoglobin then can a
plant have a calcium skeleton like most animals? Looks like I am going to
have to return to this topic in the future.

For the time being I am going to think that Leghemoglobin is altogether different
from hemoglobin of animals. But I wonder to what extent the plant really produces
this protein for I a suspicious as to whether the bacteria of nitrogen
fixing are the cause of this Leghemoglobin. And to what extent are these bacteria and
the plant host separate individuals. Could the bacteria have injected something into
the plant DNA to force the plant to make the Leghemoglobin,
much like humans use pigs to produce a protein via genetic alteration. Not sure
as to which owns and creates the Leghemoglobin more-- the plant or the bacteria.

Archimedes Plutonium,
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies