Old 12-02-2003, 01:05 PM
Iris Cohen

Default Going Bananas in Japanese

It happens all the time. People come up to me at an exhibit or in a
conversation and say "Banzai" and I correct them "Bonsai" and they look at me
funny and repeat "Banzai,
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)
Old 12-02-2003, 02:28 PM
Cereoid+10

Why bother? You should know by now that the average person is an idiot!

Most people don't even know the name of the vice president nor could locate
Iraq on a map!!!!