Old 30-06-2003, 03:08 AM
Iris Cohen

Default cedar vs Cypress

Surely "cedar" is three times (or better) worse.

Nah. You have true cypress, false cypress, summer cypress, bald cypress, pond
cypress, Montezuma cypress, Leland cypress, and who knows what?
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)
Old 03-07-2003, 03:44 PM
Iris Cohen

There is Arizona Cypress. BRBR

That is a true cypress, Cupressus arizonica.
Old 06-07-2003, 04:08 AM
Sean Houtman

From: (Iris Cohen)

There is Arizona Cypress.

That is a true cypress, Cupressus arizonica.

I didn't notice that your list of common names was non cypress cypresses. Duh.

Sean

--
Visit my photolog page;
http://members.aol.com/grommit383/myhomepage