Old 01-10-2003, 02:34 AM
Jon

Default Identity help, plz

Can someone tell me what this is. It's growing in a garden in Arizona and
I'd like to buy some, but don't know the name. Thanks

Here is the pic:
http://www.columbusinteractive.com/flower.jpg

--
Jon

Old 01-10-2003, 03:49 AM
Iris Cohen

Can someone tell me what this is. It's growing in a garden in Arizona

You get extra credit for telling us where you saw it, but in this case it was
unnecessary. The plant is lantana, scientific name Lantana camara. It is sold
as an annual in colder climates, a houseplant, or a garden plant in the South.
But be warned. In warm climates it is extremely tenacious and invasive. There
are named cultivars with different colored flowers.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)