Old 17-02-2004, 12:11 AM
Peter Jason

Default Mouse trap needed.

Does anyone know of the ideal mouse trap? The mice in our kitchen are so
brazen as to run around during the day! We have tried the usual wooden trap
but none have taken the bait. We would get a cat, but these creatures are
more trouble than the mice. Poison is no good because he mice die and smell
in inaccessible places.

Old 17-02-2004, 07:04 PM
Iris Cohen

Does anyone know of the ideal mouse trap?

Since this is a botany group, I wonder if you are serious. However, from my
experience, there is no substitute for a cat. It is unfortunate that you do not
like them. For people who do, they are lovely pets.
Meanwhile, keep your cupboards tightly closed, & seal all food packages. Make
sure your kitchen is scrupulously clean, and that nobody is taking food into
other parts of the house.
There are dogs that chase mice, but in our house the dogs always ignore the
mice & leave them to the cat, who is extremely efficient.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)
Old 17-02-2004, 07:04 PM
Aaron

My wife found a new type of trap at the supermarket. It is a small
thin plastic tray filled with a type of very sticky glue. Place these
along the walls and the kick panels of the kitchen cabinets where the
mice travel.. The two mice that came in out of the cold were trapped
in two days.

Old 17-02-2004, 09:30 PM
Peter Jason

So far these mice are not falling on to the traps in spite of all sorts of
enticing baits. We might go for the cat after all.

Old 18-02-2004, 02:19 AM
Nick Harby

Peter Jason wrote:

Does anyone know of the ideal mouse trap? The mice in our kitchen are so
brazen as to run around during the day! We have tried the usual wooden trap
but none have taken the bait. We would get a cat, but these creatures are
more trouble than the mice. Poison is no good because he mice die and smell
in inaccessible places.

Go to San Francisco and get a marriage license for you and the mouse. Then if
the little ******* keeps running around, sue him for adultery.

Old 19-02-2004, 12:06 AM
Peter Jason

"Nick Harby" wrote in message

Peter Jason wrote:

Does anyone know of the ideal mouse trap? The mice in our kitchen are so
brazen as to run around during the day! We have tried the usual wooden

trap
but none have taken the bait. We would get a cat, but these creatures

are
more trouble than the mice. Poison is no good because he mice die and

smell
in inaccessible places.

Go to San Francisco and get a marriage license for you and the mouse.

Then if
the little ******* keeps running around, sue him for adultery.

There is more than one mouse. Could I be contersued for bigamy?