Old 03-03-2004, 07:04 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

Default Evolution

Forwarded:

Introducing UNDERSTANDING EVOLUTION

http://evolution.berkeley.edu

The University of California Museum of Paleontology, in partnership with the
National Center for Science Education, is pleased to announce a new
comprehensive website on evolution developed especially for teachers. Its
purpose is to provide content and resources for teachers at all grade and
experience levels in order to facilitate the teaching of evolution. The
site was funded by the National Science Foundation and the Howard Hughes
Medical Institute and was developed by a team of scientists, graduate
students, and teachers.

We hope you will find it useful in your teaching, especially introductory
classes, as well as in your local communities.

David R. Lindberg
Professor & Chair, Dept. of Integrative Biology
Curator, UC Museum of Paleontology
http://www.ucmp.Berkeley.Edu/people/davidl/

Old 04-03-2004, 03:01 AM
Iris Cohen

Thanks. I sent the link to the editor of the local evangelical newspaper. I
hope her mind isn't nailed shut.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."