Old 23-05-2004, 07:04 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default I-D- this orange flower

A large orange flower with a blue like center arising from a single
stem. It is the most brilliant orange flower I have seen. The leaves
look almost like a thistle leaf but they are hairy and not thorny. I am
guessing they are a sort of poppy flower but that is a guess.

Old 24-05-2004, 05:07 AM
Cereus-validus

That is really a lame description coming from such an authority as yourself.

If you were the genius you claim to be, you already would know what it
is!!!!