Old 24-01-2005, 08:57 PM

Default Opinions - Texas Sabal Palm?

What do people think of the Texas Sabal Palm? I know it's not the best
looking of the palm trees, but supposedly it does well in cold
environments down to 10 degrees.

Old 24-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Cereus-validus...

Did you just answer your own question?

oups.com...

Old 25-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Sean Houtman

"Cereus-validus..." wrote in
om:

wrote in message
oups.com...
What do people think of the Texas Sabal Palm? I know it's not the
best looking of the palm trees, but supposedly it does well in
cold environments down to 10 degrees.

Did you just answer your own question?

No, he answered what he thinks of it, not what people (notice the
plural) think of it.

Sean