Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-09-2008, 10:57 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature

I saw a news story this morning about a town in Northern California which
(again) has been invaded by Egrets and Herons. I did a Google search for
"egret heron invasion Northern California" to find out more about it and
got 15,000 hits. Many of them come from other continents. Their populations
are growing everywhere in the US, thanks to their protected species status.
They maim and eat our pond fish. Your tax dollars at work. sigh

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.

Rate This Thread: